Authors and participants are required to register to attend the conference
Each registration includes:
– Permission to login all sessions of the conference
– Workshop and special sessions
– A copy of the conference proceedings
– On-site registration will be available at the registration desk during the conference. We would appreciate your cooperation in registering as early as possible, to allow us for the best organization of the event.
Before 15 September 2021
After 15 September 2021
IEEE Life Fellow/ Student/Retired
Non-IEEE Student Member
Student fee applies to attendees being either students or Ph.D. candidates; the proof may be requested through email and at the conference reception desk.
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance to technical sessions
- Two papers are included for a single registration
- Workshop and Special Sessions
- Participation in Best Paper and Best Student Paper competition
- A copy of the conference proceedings
On-site registration will be available at the registration desk during the conference. We would appreciate your cooperation in registering as early as possible, to allow us for the best organization of the event.
Paper Submission Deadline:
10 July 2021 25 July 2021
Notification For Acceptance.
24 August 2021
Publication-Ready ( Camera-Ready ) Uploads:
15 September 2021
Special Session/Workshop/Tutorial Proposals
20 May 2021
Registration of Papers
15 September 2021
6-8 October 2021
To guarantee publication of an accepted paper and its inclusion in IEEE Xplore®, at least one author must be registered and the paper must be presented at the conference. The registration is mandatory to upload the camera-ready version after acceptance (deadline: September 15, 2021).
Cancellation policy: registrations are not refundable.