The 11th IEEE International Conference on RFID Technology and Applications (IEEE RFID-TA 2021) will be held as a virtual conference in Delhi (India) during October 6-8, 2021.
IEEE RFID-TA 2021 is an opportunity to share, discuss, and witness research results in all areas of RFID technology and their applications. The conference invites participation from academy and industry to discuss the new trends, features and applications of the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology. It is seeking high-quality submissions for papers (from 2 to max 4 pages) in all areas of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
Conference TopicThe Conference will broadly cover the topics given below and you are requested to contribute your paper/s accordingly.
- Antenna design and characterization.
- Channel measurements and modelling.
- Modelling, simulation and implementation of RFID-based systems
- MIMO, UWB and hybrid RFIDs
- Circuit design and characterization for readers and tags
- Active tags
- Smart and programmable tags.
- Chipless RFID technology.
- RFID manufacturing processes, 3D and inkjet printing.
- Networking and communication concepts.
- Coding and modulation schemes.
- Multi-reader coordination and interference reduction.
- RFID software, middleware and protocols.
- Cybersecurity, cryptography and privacy-enhancing techniques, anti-counterfeiting.
- Energy Harvesting and Wireless Power Transfer.
- Near Field Communications.
- RFID applications in healthcare, precision agriculture, transportation, safety.
- Security, inventory management, logistics, fashion, retail
- Wearable and biomedical applications.
- Green technologies for RFID.
- RFID-based infrastructures for Internet of Things.
- RFID for Industry 4.0
- RFID for Smart Cities.
- RFID-enabled localization systems.
- RFID sensors.
- RF tomography and environmental sensing.
- Millimetre-wave identifi cation and sensing.
- Next-generation RFID applications.
We look forward to meeting you (virtually) in Delhi, India.
Very cordially yours,
Alice Buffi: IEEE RFID-TA 2021 TPC Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Francesco Amato: IEEE RFID-TA 2021 TPC Vice-Chair, email@example.com
Malay Ranjan Tripathy: IEEE RFID-TA 2021 General Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals for special sessions on highly relevant and state-of-the art topics will be considered.
Special session proposal deadline: 20 May 2021.
Paper Submission Deadline:
10 July 2021 25 July 2021
Notification For Acceptance.
24 August 2021
Publication-Ready ( Camera-Ready ) Uploads:
15 September 2021
Special Session/Workshop/Tutorial Proposals
20 May 2021
Registration of Papers
15 September 2021
6-8 October 2021