Authors of submitted Papers have been notified of a decision on their paper on August28, 2021. Thank you for submitting! The following information is provided to assist accepted authors in the preparation of their papers.
Submission Information for Authors of Accepted Papers
Final publication-ready versions of accepted papers must be uploaded to EDAS no later than 23:59 EST September 15, 2021. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
The following guidelines will assist authors of accepted Papers in the final submission process:
- Revise manuscript based on the reviewers’ comments.
- Please ensure the following EDAS instructions are followed:
- Do not include page numbers
- Do not include headers or footers
- Provide top and bottom margins of at least 0.5 inches
- The final version of a paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Use the (free) IEEE PDF eXpress service to perform all verification checks. This ensures the final PDF version of your paper is compatible with IEEE Xplore®.
- Read PDF eXpress instructions first. (Click here).
- Register and/or login to PDF eXpress (conference identifier: 53372X)
- The file returned by the PDF check will be labeled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” with an exact date and time stamp. The certified file is the file that should be submitted to the conference.
- Register for the conference.
- See information posted on the Registration page on this site.
- Please recall the registration policy: to be published in the IEEE RFID 2021 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to two papers.
- Once the registration payment is verified, an email will be sent to the authors providing the Registration Code associated to each paper. Please note that the payment verification process may take up to one working day. To guarantee the inclusion of the paper in the conference final program, the paper registration process must be concluded by September 15, 2021.
- Upload the final, camera-ready version of your paper in (certified by IEEE PDF eXpress) to EDAS.
- Login to EDAS.
- Click on “upload” beside your paper. On the next page, click on “upload or fill out copyright form” hyperlink at the bottom of the page. This redirects you to the IEEE eCopyright website.
- Proceed to the IEEE eCopyright site, answer the questions, complete the form, and “submit”.
- Return to EDAS (a copyright symbol – © – should now appear next to the paper title).
- Click on “upload” beside your paper.
- Enter the paper presenter’s name.
- Check the box acknowledging the IEEE policy on plagiarism.
- Click browse and navigate to the PDF file processed by IEEE PDF eXpress that you saved on your computer.
- Click “submit”.
- Verify that the PDF in EDAS is the file that was uploaded.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact the TPC
Paper Submission Deadline:
10 July 2021 25 July 2021
Notification For Acceptance.
24 August 2021
Publication-Ready ( Camera-Ready ) Uploads:
15 September 2021
Special Session/Workshop/Tutorial Proposals
20 May 2021
Registration of Papers
15 September 2021
6-8 October 2021
Note : Please note that authors may be required to submit their papers and presentations for internal review. The papers will undergo Blind Reviews. Further, authors are requested to begin the process of approval for publication at their respective organizations / labs / universities, at the time of paper submission in order to complete the approval process on or before the e-manuscript deadline of 15 September 2021.
For Paper submission use the following EDAS link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28612