International Advisory Committee
- Prof. Zhi Ning Chen
- Prof. Raj Mittra
University of Central Florida, USA
- Prof. Paolo Nepa
University of Pisa, Italy
- Prof. Greg Durgin
Gergia Tech, USA
- Prof. Manos M. Tentzeris
Gergia Tech, USA
- Prof. Karu P. Esselle
University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Sudhakar Rao
IEEE Life Fellow, Northrop Grumman, USA
- Dr. C . J . Reddy
IEEE Fellow, Altair, USA
- Prof. Nuno Borges Carvalho
University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Prof. Kam-Weng TAM, Ken
University of Macau
- Prof. Nazanin Bassiri-Gharb
Georgia Tech, USA
- Dr. Gisele Bennett
MEPSS LLC, USA
- Dr. Megan Brewster, VP of advanced technology, Impinj, USA
- Prof. Alessandra Costanzo, University of Bologna, Italy
- Prof. Kazuya Kobayashi, Chuo University, Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. L. Richard Carley, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Prof. Yongchae Jeong, Jeonbuk National University, Korea
- Prof. Joseph Liu
Monash University, Australia
- Dr. Jung Han Choi, Fraunhofer Institute for Telecommunications, Germany
- Prof. Yury Shestopalov
University of Gavle, Sweden
- Prof. Shahriar Mirabbasi
University of British Columbia, Canada
- Prof. Desmond Sim
Feng Chia University, Taiwan
- Dr. George Xiao
National Research Council, Canada
- Prof. Eng Hock Lim
University Tunku Abdul Rahman,Malaysia
- Prof. Malay Ranjan Tripathy
Amity University, Noida, India
- Dr. Anna Lau
Laxcen Technologies, Singapore
- Prof. Alice Buffi
University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
TPC VICE CHAIR
- Dr. Francesco Amato
ITIS Galileo Galilei, Rome, Italy
- Prof. Luca Catarinucci
University of Salento, Lecce, Italy
- Prof. Peter Hawrylak
University of Tulsa, Tulsa, USA
- Prof. Terry YE
Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Arya
National Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Mr. T. S. Rangarajan
Rangarajan Consulting, Chennai, India
Local Organizing Committee
- Prof. B. K. Kanaujia, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India
- Dr. Kamlesh Patel, University of Delhi, India
- Dr.T.Shanmuganantham, Pondicherry Central University, India
- Dr. Bijoy Antony Jose, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India
- Dr. Arun Kumar Singh, PEC, Chandigarh, India
- Dr. Priya Ranjan, SRM University, India
- Dr. Priyanka Jain, Delhi Technological University, India
- Dr. Madhur Deo Upadhayay, Shiv Nadar University, Noida, India
- Mahesh Chand Kala, JV MICRONICS , Faridabad, India
- Mr. Shivendra Kumar, Chipmonk, India
- Mr. Amit Birwal, University of Delhi, India
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Amity University, Noida, India
- Dr. A. K. Dubey, Amity University, Noida, India
- Dr. Paramjeet Singh, University of Delhi, Delhi, India
The IEEE RFID-TA 2021 provides a forum for the advancement of RFID technology and practice; it aims at strengthening relations between industry, research institutions and academia and gives attendees a unique opportunity to share, discuss, and witness research results in all areas of RFID technologies and their applications.Authors are invited to contribute and present their latest research and developments in all areas of RFID.
IEEE Conference Record No. 53372
Conference TopicThe Conference will broadly cover the topics given below and you are requested to contribute your paper/s accordingly.
- Antenna design and characterization.
- Channel measurements and modelling.
- Modelling, simulation and implementation of RFID-based systems
- MIMO, UWB and hybrid RFIDs
- Circuit design and characterization for readers and tags
- Active tags
- Smart and programmable tags.
- Chipless RFID technology.
- RFID manufacturing processes, 3D and inkjet printing.
- Networking and communication concepts.
- Coding and modulation schemes.
- Multi-reader coordination and interference reduction.
- RFID software, middleware and protocols.
- Cybersecurity, cryptography and privacy-enhancing techniques, anti-counterfeiting.
- Energy Harvesting and Wireless Power Transfer.
- Near Field Communications.
- RFID applications in healthcare, precision agriculture, transportation, safety.
- Security, inventory management, logistics, fashion, retail
- Wearable and biomedical applications.
- Green technologies for RFID.
- RFID-based infrastructures for Internet of Things.
- RFID for Industry 4.0
- RFID for Smart Cities.
- RFID-enabled localization systems.
- RFID sensors.
- RF tomography and environmental sensing.
- Millimetre-wave identifi cation and sensing.
- Next-generation RFID applications.
Proposals for special sessions on highly relevant and state-of-the art topics will be considered.
Special session proposal deadline: 25 July 2021.
Paper Submission Deadline:
10 July 2021 25 July 2021
Notification For Acceptance.
24 August 2021
Publication-Ready ( Camera-Ready ) Uploads:
15 September 2021
Special Session/Workshop/Tutorial Proposals
20 May 2021
Registration of Papers
15 September 2021
6-8 October 2021
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
All registered authors will be enrolled in IEEE RFID-TA 2021 best paper and Student paper competitions
A Special Issue of the IEEE Journal of RFID will promote the most important results presented in the conference.
Special session proposal deadline: 20 May, 2021.